Oat and Fruit Breakfast Cookies
We are still preparing for back to school and here is another recipe we’ve whipped up. I also recently bought some kamut flour and wanted to try it out.
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup kamut flour or other type
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cin
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (I would recommend using less or using another sweetener such as honey- I used nothing and the cookie ended up being a little bland)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated apples
- 2 1/3 cup large flake oats
- 1/3 cup cranberries or other dried fruit
- 1/3 cup raisins
Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, combine the wet and add to the dry, lastly fold in the dried fruit. Place 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie on a baking sheet- bake at 350 for 17-20 mins. Should make around 16 cookies. Enjoy!